Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Archduke of Awesome


Gonna try again with the whole t-shirt thing, and this is what i've come up with so far this time (another flying machine... I promise this isn't the only thing I draw) . To be honest I like this one better than my last attempt, mainly because of the colour palette. I can't figure out a way to end the smoke well ( have it wrap around the back of the tshirt?). Any badass comments or criticism would hella appreciated. Normal comments or criticism would be normally appreciated.

7 comments:

Kaylea said...

Nice! I like the monochrome colours. They look hella classy!

My only suggestion would be maybe try doing a lineless vector version? I think those kind of illustrations might read better on a tshirt? I haven't done any tshirt illustrations though so this suggestion comes from a place of ignorance.

Ben Ling said...

hmmm. good point, i'll throw it together in flash and see what happens! thanks kaylea!

Carlyle said...

I agree with that guy. Nice pic man, a flash version might make it look more hip and cool to appeal to the younger generations

雪糕 said...

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour..............................................

春天來嚕 said...

成人色情圖片激情聊天室火辣美眉520sex赤裸美女成人自拍貼圖18限性影片觀賞av色情影音聊天手淫激情成人聊天室成人色情圖片網sex520自拍走光照片淫慾18禁成人影音聊天美女台灣性網限制級女生手淫成人聊天春宮裙底風光情趣丁字褲極度震撼情色論壇露點成人視訊聊天avlive show愛愛明星露點台灣色情網站自慰少婦成人聊天網美女視訊成人頻道人妻熟女蕩婦一對多激情成人色情聊天室av成人上空秀巨奶視訊網愛聊天室一夜正妹色情貼片一對多免費美女視訊粉紅乳頭作愛影片美女聊天sexy成人色情圖片網女人胸部圖片視訊色情情色網站性關係辣妹聊天室大奶子

Winstron said...

When you invent this Pack Sack dealy, may I have one?

Ben Ling said...

when i invent it, there will be helicopter packs for everyone!